Although, we regret to see you go, and we appreciate the time you have spent with us. We understand that sometimes, circumstances change, and you might want to take a break. If you're sure about deleting your London Rag account, please click ‘Delete My Account’ button below.
It can take up to 12-14 days to process your request, but please be aware that once this request has been made you may lose access to your account immediately.DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT MEANS:
- You will not be able to log into your account on the London Rag Website or the London Rag App.
- All order history from the Website and App (if you've shopped with us previously) will be deleted.
- All the access to exclusive Discounts, Promotions, Cashback Rewards, Wallet Balance or other benefits associated with the London Rag Website and App will no longer be applicable.
If you're okay with this, click ‘Delete My Account’ below to complete our ID verification process; we need to verify that we are speaking to the account holder as this helps us to protect your personal information. Only you (or if you are unable, someone acting on your behalf) has the right to ask for your personal information to be deleted.
Our team will then action your request as soon as possible and will update you as soon as this request has been actioned! This can take up to 12-14 calendar days to be actioned, but we will aim to complete your request as soon as possible.DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT DOES NOT MEAN:
That we will delete all of the information we hold about you.
We wanted to make sure that you understand that the right of deletion is not an absolute right; this means that even where you have asked us to delete your personal information, we may need to keep it for the following reasons:
- where your information is still necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, for example we need it to comply with our contractual obligations to you relating to the purchase of our products;
- we must keep it so that we can comply with our legal obligations, for example information relating to your purchases must be kept so that we are able to comply with our statutory audit requirements and for tax purposes, and we will need to keep some of your information to demonstrate our compliance with our legal obligations in relation to this request; or
- we need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you still want to delete your London Rag account, just click the ‘Delete My Account’ button below.
Need More Assistance?
If you encounter any issues during the deactivation process or if you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at email@example.com. We're here to help.Stay Updated:
Even if you're deactivating your account, you can still stay updated with London Rag by following us on social media. Connect with us on @londonraginternational.Thank You:
We appreciate the time you've spent with us and hope to welcome you back in the future. Thank you for being a part of the London Rag community.